The GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position: Human Resources Director working in Hanoi
- Recruitment and talent management:
- Design, develop, and supervise recruitment practices and standardize the external & internal recruitment procedure for the company to ensure the quantity and quality of the recruitment requests will be met as planned to recruit and retain an effective workforce.
- Set and implement the recruitment communication strategy, build outside and inside social media channels for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Analyze job content for each position of the company and to create and update standard job description, job evaluation and job grade of each position.
- Plan, review and implement employment plan, headcount budget and work closely with Delivery team on controlling labor cost within approved budget.
- Training and development:
- To supervise, analyze, and review training policies, procedures and practices and recommend any improvement to the management.
- To coordinate with various departments to assist them in training, development, and evaluation the ability of staff; ensure all training program meet real demand of company to enhance the performance of staff/ help staff achieve their best performances.
- Compensation & Benefits Management:
- Advise Board of Director in matters concerning organizational structure, management of the company.
- Provide advice and counseling to line managers on staff related issues.
- Provide direction, leadership, coaching, guidance and support to all functions of HR Department and Delivery team to motivate, develop staffs and ensure individual employee reaching their best ability and the highest level of performance.
- Ensure HR initiatives are aligned with business strategy, HR policies and programs responding to personal needs of employees, HR processes, and programs; partner with other departments and detail short- and long-term needs for staffing related topic and compensation & benefit strategy to increase the organization's capability in changing environment.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Build up and maintain company policies, compensation & benefits system including regulations, salaries, bonuses, allowances, non-cash benefits and payroll structure, etc... And investigate salary of competitors to set competitive salary for the company in the market accordance with company’s vision.
- Other related tasks assigned by Board of Director.
• Qualifications: University graduate of Human Resources /Law/ Business Administration and related fields
• Excellent written and oral communication skill in both Vietnamese and English is preferable.
• Have deep knowledge of Human Resources Management, continuously updating new trends, methods and patterns in Human Resources Management.
• Have experience of working as an HR manager in ICT/ Trading/ Banking/Finance industry for companies/ organizations with more than 300 staffs.
• Have strong experience in plan, implementation and evaluation of activities in Human Resources Department.
• Excellent leadership skill and strong management skill.
• To be honest and responsible for work
• To be positive, creative, open-minded and optimistic, dedicated at work, and can work under high pressure
Benefit: we offer the bests to your values
• Attractive salary package
• Salary review twice a year
• Premium health care up to $3,000/year
• Working in No.1 Magento's partner in Vietnam – Professional English environment
• Free English and Management training packages
Interested candidates please sent CV tới địa chỉ email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1992 – HRM or http://gpo.com.vn/human-resources-director/
• Contact: Ms. Hang Nhung: 01646.022.454
• Deadline: As soon as possible.